Sunday, April 25, 2010

a perfect sunday morning

waking up to the sound of light rain this morning allowed me lay in bed for a few extra minutes to relax in the perfect stillness of sunday mornings. my friends think i am crazy for how early i wake up, but to me i would rather have this time in the mornings rather than being a night owl. call me a granny, but it's how i roll.
i am currently sitting at a cafe sipping on my cappuccino and attempting to get some work done. however, my new found love for etsy has taken up most of the morning so far :)






























































2 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I'm the same way. I'd rather take my time in the morning. I'm also so addicted to etsy and thrifting for vintage treasures. My friend Stacey, the one who got on apt. therapy, is really good at finding things at estate sales and thrift stores around here.

Hope you have a great evening!

April 26, 2010 at 6:43 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

p.s. do you have an email address that i could reach you @? trying to coordinate a blogger meetup this weekend! :-) my email is healthnut.em@gmail.com.

April 27, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home