Sunday, April 4, 2010

happy easter















































This morning I tried a new restaurant in Kansas City. Chez Elle is a creperie and cafe located in an old movie theater in the westside. I ordered the Frere Jacques with cheese and scrambled eggs which was yummy but as I looked over the chalk board menu while I ate I wished I could re-order as there were so many options! Moderately prices and parisien atmosphere won me over though, cannot wait to go back!

After breakfast, my parents and I walked around the neighborhood a little bit - I love this part of town, very unique and I kind of like to consider the westside area my little "secret." Today was gorgeous weather, took the dog outside for a bit and played a late night game of scrabble. Not looking forward to classes starting up again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home