Thursday, March 18, 2010

blame it on the...

fact that i forgot my password to log in!
sorry for the long absence, due to many things but one major reason - completely forgot my password!
Spring break was great. Went home and traveled to Florida to visit my grandparents and an impromptu beach date with my best friend Allie! Ate lots of fish and some yummy treats (once the warm weather starts I crave ice cream 24/7)
Spent some time at home and was able to run with Runner's Edge running group twice. And guess what? I am no longer a double digit virgin! I ran my first 10 mile run and felt great (despite a weird foot pain). Oh, and can't forget to mention my visit to the new Blanc location on the Plaza! Lentil burger, sweet potato fries and a sip of vanilla custard shake = heaven!
I am not back in St Louis enjoying warm weather and continuing my routine of class and work.
Getting close to two races in the following weeks
Rock the Parkway 10K




GoSTL half marathon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home