Wednesday, April 21, 2010

countdown

It's that dreaded time of the year again where summer is creeping up but the last few weeks of class are jammed to the max. While I am ready for summer break, I am not ready for exams to start :( So, to procrastinate a little bit in between classes I wrote a little summer wish list to get me through the next two weeks.

Summer Wish List:
Go to the farmer's market every weekend
Spend more time with the dog
Read read read read
Royals games
Try new restaurants (Esquina in Lawrence, Extra Virgin, Mr Gyro, Blue Grotto to name a few)
Start swimming again? Try biking/find a bike?
Save enough money to visit friends (chicago for lolla?)
Hospital Hill half-marathon
Start up painting again
Make my own ice cream (addiction becomes costly in the summer)
Spend time with family before heading back to St Louis for summer classes in July
Continue and improve my blog!


Oh and find someone with a lake house to mooch off of :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a list of KC area farmers markets, go to: http://agebb.missouri.edu/fmktdir/view.asp?region=3

April 22, 2010 at 6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home